Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quick trip to the California DMV



It's been a month since we bought the trailer so I thought it was about time to go duke it out with the DMV. I went on Monday and took the bill of sale and the other paper work I had picked up from the DMV a couple of weeks ago. Not having a moving permit I didn't take the trailer and they couldn't figure out what type of it was, after two of them looked through their books they finely called it a park trailer. I then paid $80 and got a moving permit for the next day so they could check the vin. number. The next day they figured out it was a coach trailer, checked the vin. and handed me the new licence plate and stickers. There was no red tape to be seen, and I didn't have to jump through one hoop. These are a couple of pictures on the road home from the DMV. This trailer won't be seen on the road for a long time, and the next time it is out it will be White over Red.

No comments: